That time is finally here Dodge truck owners! IPCW has finally released one of their most popular aftermarket tail light designs, Bermuda Black, for late model Dodge pickups including: 2009-2011 Ram: 1500, 2500, and 3500
- 2005-2011 Dakota
- 2004-2009 Durango
Of course, they've always offered sexy Bermuda Black tails for older Dodge trucks, but we know there are plenty of you out there who've been anxiously waiting to get your hands on a pair of these for your late-model pickup.
Easy Breezy Install!
IPCW always sets themselves apart from other aftermarket lighting companies by offering OE fitment that's so easy, a monkey could install the lights for you. Of course, you're probably not going to let anyone monkey around with your truck but you! Still, it's nice to be able to purchase tails that fit right in place of the OEM ones with minimal hassle. When or if you sell your truck in the future, you can swap the original lights back in just as fast.
Advantages to Using IPCW's Tail Lights:
- Direct OE fitment on your truck (no vehicle modifications or extra tooling required).
- Work with factory sockets and wiring.
- Road legal in all 50 states, and all provinces in North America.
- Other drivers can see you easier (even in dark and dusty off-road conditions).
- Makes your American-made vehicle look uniquely European.
- Much less expensive than replacement stock tails.
- Comprehensive instructions are included with each purchase.
- They install in under 60 minutes (even if you aren't mechanically-inclined).
- Most IPCW lights come with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty against factory defects.
Ready to Add a Custom Look to Your Dodge Pickup?
While you're replacing the tail lamps, consider upgrading your 3rd brake light too.
Tell Everyone What You Think
We know you love your truck. Take a moment to leave a comment telling us what you think of the IPCW lineup of tail lights, how excited you are about this newest release and the mods you've done to your Dodge pickup to set it apart from the crowd.