As Jeep sales are rising, more and more people are becoming a part of a new culture where average Americans and outdoor enthusiasts merge into a group called Jeepers.
Here is a list of the top 7 reasons why:
- You will want to drive places you've never been before (off-road, for example!)
- You will long for days when you can take the top and doors off and feel the wind through your hair.
- You will crave the attention you receive from other drivers - those in Jeeps and those just envying yours.
- You will keep your eye out for yet another add-on that will make your Jeep uniquely yours.
- You will have a new fraternity of friends - those you'll meet around town who own a Wrangler, and those you'll meet at Jeep events across the U.S., Jeep message boards, chat rooms, and Meetups.
- You will be inclined to become a do-it-yourself mechanic, as repairs are quite simple.
- You will enjoy driving during all weather conditions and in all four seasons.
One of the things I have observed is that the lifestyle of Jeeping takes many back to the days of the Wild West in a fusion with modern technology and the excitement seems to only increase. Read More: History of the Jeep America's Favorite Off-Road Here is one Jeeper explaining what has gotten him into this new found movement:Are you already a Jeeper? For the already do-it-yourself mechanics among you, our AutoPartsToys online superstore features top rated Jeep parts at factory direct discount pricing- free shipping over $50. And if you would like to share a story, video, or thought on your own Jeep life please send it to us. Tell us why you bought your first Jeep? How how has Jeep Life changed you since you became a Jeeper? The Jeep bug is spreading. Why are so many new Jeepers born each day?