Note: With Free Shock Boot Covers
- Black Shock Boot Covers, To Protect Shock From Dust and Debris Included Free Of Charge With This Purchase.
- Custom Valved Replacement Coil-over Strut
- CNC Machined Steering Knuckles correctly drilled for the application
- Heavy 1/4" thick crossmembers
- No Track Width Change
- Differential Skid Plate Included
- *Kit images show upgraded Nitro (black) shocks*
- AWD models will require front driveshaft modification
- Will not work with 17" wheels
- If using 18x9 wheels with 5.5" backspace, fit the wheels before mounting to check for proper tie rod clearance. Wheel manufacturing variances may affect this clearance.
- Vehicles equipped with factory powersteps will require E-Brake Relocation Bracket part # F5608.
- Models equipped with a 2 piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop kit part # D5405
- Although rare, rear driveshaft extension part # F5601 may be required
- Kit includes a 5" rear block kit (#F2619) that typically nets a slight tail high stance. A 4" rear block kit (#F2419) is 10 in the options if a more level stance is preferred.
- Front Lift Height: 6″
- Front Lift Method: IFS w/Struts
- Rear Lift Height: 5″
- Rear Lift Method: Block & U-bolt Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 18x9
- Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 37 x 12.50
- Wheel Size: 18x9
- Back Spacing: 4.5″-5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 13.50
- Wheel Size: 20x9
- Back Spacing: 5″-5.5″
- Max Tire Size: 37x12.50
Choose the Zone Offroad 6" Suspension System to lift your 2014 Ford F150 and clear up to a 37" tire. A 3-point differential mounting system drops and rotates the front differential to bring the CV shafts and driveshaft back to factory operating angles. Visually compare the Zone Offroad porterhouse knuckles to the chuck roast of the competition. Salivate over the fully cast, CNC machined, and resonant frequency tested knuckles that correct the tie rod and ball joint geometry with no track width change. Heavy main crossmembers are included with your meal and are locked solid with a differential skid plate. Choose your side of rear shock, and we'll fill in the rest with a 5" dual pin block kit that offsets the axle closer to the center of the wheel well compared to a standard setup. This kit is all inclusive, so don't look anywhere else, install a Zone Offroad system on your F150 and have no regrets.
- 2014 Ford F-150
- Some one
- New York