- Black Powder Coating for Long Term Performance
- Maintains Factory Ride
- 100% Bolt On
- Easy Installation
- Designed for models equipped with the radius arm suspension.
- Will not fit 2013 2500 (3/4 ton) models with the 4-link suspension design.
- 2500 and 3500 models do not use the same rear shocks - Be sure to select the correct ones for your application in the options below.
- Will not fit Power Wagon models
- Recommend optional replacement front shocks for best performance
- Will not work with vehicles equipped with factory rear air ride
- Front Lift Height: 2″
- Front Lift Method: Upper Coil Spacer
- Rear Lift Height: 0″
- Install Time Hrs: 4
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17″+
- Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50
This Zone Offroad 4-link system replaces the weak upper and lower factory control arms with greasable DOM tubular arms. the arms mount in the factory control arm pockets for a completely bolt on easy installation that aligns to factory specs. Zone Offroad has engineered their coil springs for a comfortable ride on both gas and diesel trucks. Custom valved hydraulic shocks are included for a great ride, or choose the black nitrogen gas charges shock for that performance handling feel. To correct the steering geometry and keep your axle centered, the kit includes a dropped pitman arm and 1/4" thick fabricated track bar bracket that you will not be disappointed with! The kit also includes sway bar drop brackets and if you get serious, taller bump stops. The rear is lifted with 3" blocks to give your truck a more level stance and make for a quick installation.
- 2014-2022 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2013-2021 Dodge Ram 3500
- Some one
- New York