Note: FREE SHOCK BOOT COVERS
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Utilizes Heavy Duty Drop Brackets
- Correct Suspension Geometry
- Progressive Rate Coil Springs
- Although very rare, front driveline vibration may occur at speeds over 35 mph when in 4WD. If this occurs, install the appropriate optional t-case indexing kit. Optional t-case indexing ring kit recommended to reduce front driveline angle. Models with a 6 bolt transfer case use part # D5623. Models with an 8 bolt transfer case use part #D5813.
- Vehicles equipped with a two piece drive shaft and a carrier bearing require bearing drop kit D5405.
- Not designed for factory rear airbag suspension models.
- Fits 6.4L equipped models.
- Will not fit Power Wagon models
- Front Lift Height: 4
- Front Lift Method: Radius Arm Drop Brackets
- Rear Lift Height: 2.5
- Rear Lift Method: Coil Spring Spacer
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17x9+
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50
- Wheel Size: 17x9+
- Back Spacing: 5.625″
- Max Tire Size: 37 X 12.50
Zone Offroad Ram 2500 4" Radius Arm Drop Suspension System. This new lift system utilizes heavy duty drop brackets to relocate the new factory Ram radius arms. The new relocation brackets tie into the factory radius arm mounts as well as additional support to the frame. This relocation corrects the suspension geometry to compensate for the 4" of lift provided by the progressive rate coil springs. Extended bump stops, dropped pitman arm, track bar relocation and brake line relocation round out the front components. In the rear, the new 4 link suspension designed is modified for 2.5" of lift via a new heavy duty coil spring spacer setup. The coil spring spacers located and bolt directly to the factory axle mount. The new provided track bar relocation bracket centers the axle. Extended sway bar links and bump stops round out the rear kit components.
- 2014-2018 Dodge Ram 2500
- Some one
- New York