- Improved strength with fully welded plate steel construction
- CNC machined ball joint cup with improved positioning ideal for use with leveling/lift kits
- High quality greasable ball joints with a protective cap to keep out dirt/debris
- OE style rubber bushings for durability and maintenance-free operation
- Includes optional weld-in steering stops
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Designed for vehicles with OE stamped steel or aluminum control arms, will NOT fit vehicles with OE cast steel arms.
- Tires wider than 285/70r17 cannot be installed on factory wheels due to clearance issues to the steering knuckles.
- Welding required to install optional LCA steering stops.
- Kit includes (2) control arms, driver and passenger side
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17x9
- Back Spacing: 5 - 5.5″
- Wheel Size: 18x9
- Back Spacing: 6″
- Wheel Size: 20x9
- Back Spacing: 6″
Zone Offroad Products expands its lineup of Adventure Series Upper Control Arms (UCA) to now include the 2014-2018 Chevy/GMC 1500 trucks and SUVs factory equipped with stamped steel or aluminum control arms. These new arms are a direct replacement for the factory upper arms and offer improved ball joint positioning for more wheel travel on leveled and lifted trucks. These new control arms dwarf the factory units for improved performance and strength, with high quality ball joints and OE style rubber bushings for smooth, quiet operation. Upgrade your Chevy/GMC upper control arms with adventure series UCAs from Zone Offroad. New for the 2014-2018 Chevy/GMC 1500 trucks and SUVs, Zone Offroad has released adventure series upper control arm (UCA) kits specially designed for vehicles with factory stamped steel and aluminum control arms. These new C2313 arms join the current C2310 arms designed for cast steel control arm equipped GMs to offer coverage for all 2007-2018 applications regardless of factory control arm specification. These UCAs are built for improved suspension travel and added strength over the factory units, perfect for leveled/lifted applications. They use a repositioned ball joint mount to provide greater range of motion for increased suspension travel. This corrects the ball joint binding issue common on stock control arms that may lead to premature wear of factory ball joints. Specially built to maximize tire/wheel clearance, these steel fabricated, fully boxed and welded with CNC machined ends, these arms feature high quality greaseable ball joints and OE rubber bushings to strength, durability and quiet operation. The high quality ball joints are build to outperform OE units allow for easy servicing and superior corrosion protection when compared to uniball style control arms. Red anodized aluminum ball joint caps are used to keep mud and grime off the ball joints and create a clean, high-end appearance. At the frame mount, the arms use factory style, durometer-specific rubber bushings pre-installed for quiet maintenance free operation. This kit includes hardware to mount the factory brake line brackets to the new arms and optional weld-in steering stops to allow use of more tire/wheel combinations. These UCA's come finished in a durable texted black powercoat for long lasting good looks. Arms are fully assembled for quick, easy installation right out of the box. Upgrade your GM's upper control arms to Adventure Series Upper Control Arms from Zone Offroad.
- 2014-2018 Chevrolet Suburban Silverado 1500
- 2015-2018 Chevrolet Tahoe GMC Yukon Yukon XL 1500 Sierra 1500
- Some one
- New York