Note: FREE SHOCK BOOT COVERS
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Utilizes Heavy Duty Drop Brackets
- Correct Suspension Geometry
- Progressive Rate Coil Springs
- *Kit images show upgraded Nitro (black) shocks*
- Front driveline vibration may occur at speeds over 35 mph when in 4WD. If this occurs, install the appropriate optional t-case indexing kit. Models with a 6 bolt transfer case use part # D5623. Models with an 8 bolt transfer case use part #D5813.
- Vehicles equipped with a two piece drive shaft and a carrier bearing require optional bearing drop kit D5405
- Not designed for dually models.
- Not designed for factory rear airbag suspension models.
- Front Lift Height: 6.5
- Front Lift Method: Replacement Radius Arms
- Rear Lift Height: 5
- Rear Lift Method: Block
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17x9+
- Back Spacing: 4.5 Inch
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50
- Wheel Size: 17x9+
- Back Spacing: 5.625 Inch
- Max Tire Size: 37 X 13.50
This kit offers improved strength, performance, and ride quality over the standard drop bracket kit. Engineered to match the brawn of the 2013-2017 RAM 3500 4WD trucks, these systems upgrade the factory front radius arms and offer impressive handling characteristics on road while improving offroad performance and allowing for up to 37" tires to be installed. The new radius arms are a substantial upgrade to the factory stamped units and improve the ground clearance compared to drop bracket kits. The arms are fully boxed, internally gusseted and designed to bolt in the factory location while correcting the suspension geometry at 6.5'' of lift. At the frame mount, the arms utilize extra large, greaseable bushings to isolate road noise and vibrations while the axle mount is designed to retain the factory alignment cams for adjustability. The arms are formed inward to maximize tire clearance and looks great under the new RAM HDs. In addition to the new radius arms, this system gets its height from 6.5" progressive rate front coils designed for a smooth ride for unmatched highway and trail performance. Steering correction comes from a forged dropped pitman arm and a heavy duty, fully welded front track bar bracket is used at the frame to recenter the front axle securely under the truck. Rounding out the front of this 6.5" radius arm system are a pair of polyurethane extended bump stops, brake line relocation brackets, and all the necessary hardware to complete the install. Out back the rear is lifted using a 5" block and long u-bolts to level the stance and allow for up to 37" tires to be installed.
Brand: Zone OffRoad
- 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 3500
- Some one
- New York