- Upper strut spacer is pitched, offset, and rotated to ensure proper fitment and positioning with the factory strut
- Powder-coated steel upper strut spacers for long lasting durability
- Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.
- CNC-machined UCA bushing and ball joint cups.
- OE rubber bushings and greasable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable, and low maintenance operation.
- Improved UCA range of motion compared to stock arms
- UCA ball joint position adjusted to keep arm in a neutral position with 2" of lift.
- UCAs utilize replaceable ball joints - replacements are readily 10 from most auto parts stores when needed many miles down the road.
- Avoids ball joint binding issue commonly known to occur on these models with spacer only type kits that use the factory UCAs
- Detailed, easy to follow installation instructions included
- No strut compressor required for installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Not recommended for use with Bilstein leveling struts, or with any other form of suspension lift.
- Will work with 3.0L V6 Diesel models
- Will not fit adjustable air suspension (air-ride) equipped models
- Front Lift Height: 2
- Front Lift Method: Upper Control Arms
- Install Time Hrs: 3-4
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17″
- Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 33x12.50
Zone Offroad 2.5" Adventure Series Upper Control Arm Lift System. The issue with most leveling kits for the late model Ram 1500s is limited travel. With any more than 1" of lift on stock components, the upper ball joint is maxed out before the suspension reaches full droop. Zone Offroad's new upper control arms correct the issue by repositioning the ball joint to work properly at 2-3" of lift while still allowing for a full range of motion. These new control arms dwarf the factory units and are built from 1/8" steel, boxed and fully welded with CNC-machined bushing and ball joint cups. They use OE durometer rubber bushings and greaseable OE-style heavy duty ball joints for quiet, reliable operation and superior corrosion resistance to uniball style control arms. These new fully boxed and welded control arms dwarf the factory arms and are built to take a beating offroad. Also included in this kit are a pair of pitched upper strut spacers and preload spacers to provide lift and reposition the factory strut for optimal performance. Finishing off this 2.5" Adventure Series kit is a complete 2" differential relocation kit to reposition the front axle to keep CV axle angles to a minimum. These components together offer impressive off-road performance out while maintaining highway drivability on the 2012-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD trucks. The kit allows the clearance for 33-35" tires to be installed.
- 2012-2018 Dodge Ram 1500
- Some one
- New York