Note: With Free Shock Boot Covers
- Black Shock Boot Covers, To Protect Shock From Dust and Debris Included Free Of Charge With This Purchase.
- New front coil springs capable of full coil bind offering off-road performance and great ride qualtiy
- Radius arm drop brackets included to properly rotate the front axle
- 1-1/2" Solid steel track bar with urethane mounts to properly center the axle
- New rear U-bolt with high nuts & washers
- Rear 5" Block kit to eliminate the factory block - NO stacking blocks!
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks included
- Removal of the factory rear block is required. Net rear height gain will vary based on size of the factory block, but will typically result in a level stance.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, then a driveshaft alignment kit may be required. It is 10 in the optional accessories (part #F5401).
- Rear box kit not designed for dually models.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
- 4" System Only - Although rare, if your vehicle is equipped with both a stock 4" rear block and a top mounted overload spring, four of u-bolt part number UBT4235 may be required.
- 6" System Only - Although extremely rare, front drive line vibration may occur.
- Front Lift Height: 4″
- Front Lift Method: Radius Arm System
- Rear Lift Height: 5″
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6 hrs
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17 X 9
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50
The revolutionary new Zone 4" system features new front coil springs that are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up over the long haul. A 1-1/2" solid steel track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized, high-durometer urethane bushings for long term performance. The shocks were custom valved to work perfectly with the new Zone coil springs to increase off road performance while still offering unmatched on road ride quality. The rear kit comes with 5" blocks to replace your factory blocks so there is not stacking of blocks when you are in the Zone. This reduces rear axle wrap compared to other similar systems on the market. With the front replacement track bar and the rear block kit, this system is one of the easiest installations on the market for a 4" system.
- 2011-2016 Ford F250 F350
- Some one
- New York