- New front coil springs capable of full coil bind offering off-road performance and great ride qualtiy
- Radius arm drop brackets included to properly rotate the front axle
- 1-1/2" Solid steel track bar with urethane mounts to properly center the axle
- New rear U-bolt with high nuts & washers
- Rear 5" Block kit to eliminate the factory block - NO stacking blocks!
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks included
- Removal of the factory rear block is required. Net rear height gain will vary based on size of the factory block, but will result in a level stance.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, then a carrier bearing drop kit may be required. It is 10 in the optional accessories (part # F5401).
- Although extremely rare, front and/or rear drive line vibration may occur.
- Rear box kit not designed for dually models.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
- Front Lift Height: 4″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17 & up
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50
Choose the Zone Offroad 97-03 F150 6"lift kit system and stand out from the crowd. Massive one piece crossmembers drop the lower a-arms a full 6" and incorporate a front differential skid plate. Fully cast CNC machined knuckles relocate your upper balljoint a full 6" to match the crossmembers and maintain factory geometry perfectly. This lift kit achieves a full 6" of lift with the torsion bars in the stock setting -no "cranking" required to clear those 35's. The Zone Offroad F14 IFS lift kit system is one of the easiest IFS kits to install, requiring no cutting or welding. This complete system includes rear blocks and add-a-leafs to help eliminate spring wrap and keep the factory rear bump stop. Zone Offroad signature torsion bar drop brackets are also included to give your truck added style and new custom valved Zone shocks provide on road handling as well as off road performance. If your truck is not already equipped with the necessary alignment cam bolts required for installation you can purchase them in the Accessories& Upgrades section.
- 2011-2016 Ford F250 F350
- Some one
- New York