Note: FREE SHOCK BOOT COVERS
Featured Technology & Benefits:
- Heavy duty greasable control arms included
- Extended Length Urethane Bump Stops
- Track Bar Relocation to properly center your axle
- Pitman Arm included to maintain steering geometry
- Completely Bolt on System
- This truck was produced with different rear axles. Measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering.
- This system will not fit dually applications due to the rear u-bolt size.
- If a carrier bearing exists in the rear driveshaft, a carrier bearing drop kit (D5505) may be required.
- Gas models may sit approximately 1/2" higher than the advertised lift height.
- Kit includes a 3" rear block kit. Measure your truck before ordering to determine the stance of your truck with the lift installed.
- Power Wagon models came factory with a 2" taller ride height so the net lift gain will be 3" over the factory Power Wagon. Power Wagon models require sway bar link kit D5301.
- Front Lift Height: 5″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Rear Lift Method: Block & U-bolt Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6-8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17 X 9
- Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 36 X 12.50
Need to level your Dodge The Zone Offroad Products Ram leveling kit is perfect for you. The all steel fabricated leveling spacers bolt to the factory upper coil buckets and provide a full 2" of lift to level out the stance of the new 2013 -2019 Ram heavy duty trucks. The spacer is pitched to properly match the angle of the factory coil mount and locates the factory rubber isolator for correct coil spring indexing. This kit can be added to a truck by itself as a quick upgrade or paired with optional hydraulic or nitro Zone front/rear shocks.
- 2009 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2009 Dodge Ram 3500
- Some one
- New York