Note: With Free Shock Boot Covers
- Black Shock Boot Covers, To Protect Shock From Dust and Debris Included Free Of Charge With This Purchase.
- Heavy duty greasable control arms included
- Extended Length Urethane Bump Stops
- Track Bar Relocation to properly center your axle
- Pitman Arm included to maintain steering geometry
- Completely Bolt on System
- This truck was produced with different rear axles. Measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering.
- This system will not fit dually applications due to the rear u-bolt size.
- If a carrier bearing exists in the rear driveshaft, a carrier bearing drop kit (D5505) may be required.
- Gas models may sit approximately 1/2" higher than the advertised lift height.
- Kit includes a 3" rear block kit. Measure your truck before ordering to determine the stance of your truck with the lift installed.
- Power Wagon models came factory with a 2" taller ride height so the net lift gain will be 3" over the factory Power Wagon. Power Wagon models require sway bar link kit D5301.
- Front Lift Height: 5″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Rear Lift Method: Block & U-bolt Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6-8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17 X 9
- Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 36 X 12.50
Zone Offroad adds to its collection of adventure series lift options with new 2" Adventure Series leveling kits for the 2019 RAM 1500 4WD trucks. As is the case with most leveling kits on the market for the RAM 1500, they either consist of a tall top mounted strut spacer OR a tall preload spacer, either way giving you the lifted ascetic, while in actuality force suspension and driveline angles that go beyond the truck's original parameters leading to premature wear of factory components. The engineers at Zone Offroad went a different route, a better route by specially designing their leveling kits to combine a smaller top mount strut spacer designed to not overextend the total length of the factory strut and combining that with a small preload spacer designed to correctly position the stance of the truck level from front to back while not effecting ride quality. The result is retaining the original ride quality and handling with clearance for 33" tires to be installed. The other issue with the typical leveling kits for the RAM 1500 is limited down travel of the factory upper control arms (UCAs). The typical leveling kit causes the factory UCAs to be the limiting factor during suspension down travel rather than the strut itself. This causes fatigue on the upper ball joint, negatively effect ride quality, and leads to premature wear of components. Zone Offroad has the solution with the Adventure Series UCA specially design for lifted and leveled applications. These heavy duty, boxed and fully welded control arms featured an indexed ball joint cup to reposition the upper ball joint to the neutral position at 2" of lift improving the travel and allowing the coilover strut to be the droop limiter. The arms come fully assembled and ready to install right out of the box utilizing high quality greaseable ball joints and a removable red anodized aluminum dust cap to keep dirt and debris out. On the frame mount side the CNC-machined mounting cups bolt right into the original location and utilize OE-style rubber bushings to ensure quiet operation, reliability and maintenance-free operation. Arms come finished in a durable textured black powder coat. Also included are easy to follow instructions and and Zone Offroad decals. As with all Zone Offroad products these are backed by Factory Protection Plus offering safety and security with a limited lifetime warranty and ESC system compatibility along with 5-year, 100,000-mile extended drivetrain warranty. Level your new RAM 1500 the right way with Zone Offroad.
- 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500
- Some one
- New York