Note: FREE SHOCK BOOT COVERS
Featured Technology & Benefits:
- Black Shock Boot Covers, To Protect Shock From Dust and Debris Included Free Of Charge With This Purchase.
- Heavy duty greasable control arms included
- Extended length urethane bump stops
- Track bar relocation to properly center your axle
- Pitman arm included to maintain steering geometry
- Completely bolt on system
- Aftermarket steering stabilizer required. Factory drag link mount taper will be flipped when dropped pitman arm is installed.
- 2001 models with "Offroad Package" will not yield a full 5" of lift.
- Factory block is replaced with 5" block and add-a-leaf combo to obtain a level stance.
- Will not fit models built before February 9, 1994 due to track bar stud size
- Front Lift Height: 5″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Rear Lift Method: 5″ Block & Add-a-Leaf
- Install Time Hrs: 5-6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 16 x8
- Back Spacing: 4″
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
Turn your 1994-2001 Dodge 1500 into the truck you've always wanted! This 5" system features upper and lower extended heavy-duty control arms with greasable polyurethane bushings to properly center the axle and correct caster. The dropped pitman arm combined with the heavy duty track bar bracket corrects the steering geometry and centers the axle.
Whether on road or offroad this system is built to perform including custom valved Zone shocks that have been tuned to the full height 5" coils as well as extended polyurethane bump stops. This system also uses replacement sway bar links to eliminate any binding at the stem and correct sway bar geometry.
In the rear, a 5" rear block and add-a-leaf is used to replace the factory block, no stacking in this system.
- 1994-2001 Dodg Ram 1500
- Some one
- New York