Note: Free Shock Boot Covers
- Black Shock Boot Covers, To Protect Shock From Dust and Debris Included Free Of Charge With This Purchase.
- Front and rear Zone Offroad leaf springs.
- Urethane spring bushings.
- Front and rear yellow zinc plated U-bolts.
- Front and rear brake line relocation brackets..
- Leaf spring shims & center pins.
- Front sway bar links
- Front and rear bump stop extensions
- Front track bar relocation bracket
- Transfer case drop
- Pitman arm will not fit YJ models with manual steering.
- Front Lift Height: 4″
- Front Lift Method: Leaf Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 4″
- Rear Lift Method: Leaf Springs
- Install Time Hrs: 4-6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 15 x 8
- Back Spacing: 3.5-4″
- Max Tire Size: 33″ x 12.50 ″
The Zone 2" & 4" YJ systems include springs that are a 5 leaf pack design with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design significantly decreases leaf pack internal friction for a smooth, consistent spring rate. These also come with bolt together Hendricks clamps to maintain leaf alignment and urethane bushings for long lasting performance. To complement these high quality springs in the 4" system, Zone Offroad adds a dropped pitman arm, front track bar relocation bracket, front and rear bump stop extensions, front sway bar links, front and rear brake line brackets, leaf shims, center pins, u-bolts and a transfer case drop all with easy to follow instructions to guide you along the way. Zone Offroad's hydro shocks are also included for this impressive price.
- UPC: 368968440697
- Brand: ZoneOffRoad
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Some one
- New York