Note: With Free Shock Boot Covers
Featured Technology & Benefits:
- Front and rear Zone Offroad leaf springs.
- Front and rear yellow zinc plated U-bolts.
- Front brake line relocation brackets.
- Urethane spring bushings.
- Leaf spring shims & center pins.
- Front Lift Height: 2″
- Front Lift Method: Leaf Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 2″
- Rear Lift Method: Leaf Springs
- Install Time Hrs: 4-6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 15 x 8
- Back Spacing: 3.5-4″
- Max Tire Size: 31″ x 10.50 ″
Zone Offroad now offers a complete 2" suspension lift for your 1987-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ. Many hours of development and testing have finally produced a capable leaf spring that we are proud to introduce to our lineup. These springs are a 4 leaf pack with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design significantly decreases leaf pack internal friction for a smooth and consistent spring rate. These also come with bolt together Hendricks clamps to maintain leaf alignment. These springs are designed to give 2" of lift and clear 31" tires. While offering added flex, these springs can still hold up and handle your load of gear. This system comes with all you will need including front and rear u-bolts, spring bushings, leaf shims, center pins, front brake line drop brackets and complete, easy to follow instructions.
- UPC: 655624000000
- Brand: ZoneOffRoad
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Some one
- New York