- Black Shock Boot Covers, To Protect Shock From Dust and Debris Included Free Of Charge With This Purchase.
- Front coil springs designed to give a 4.5′ of lift while maintaining an factory style ride
- Only 2′ bump stop extensions are included because our springs are designed for extreme travel.
- A minimal (1′) transfer case drop is included to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible.
- New extended sway bar links are supplied with urethane mounts for long term performance
- Front and Rear brake line relocation brackets are included.
- Front greasable lower control arms are included that are made from 1-3/4′ O.D. x 1/4′ wall DOM tubing
- Longer Boomerang shackles made to lift the vehicle, correct pinion angle, and improve articulation.
- New rear U-bolts are included with high nuts and washers!
- New front and rear shocks are included.
- Long add-a-leafs for an affordable yet quality lift package
- Front Lift Height: 4.5″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 4″
- Rear Lift Method: Add-A-Leafs & Shackles
- Install Time Hrs: 5-6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 15″ x 8″
- Back Spacing: 4.75″
- Max Tire Size: 32″ x 11.50″
The Zone Offroad 4.5" 86-92 Jeep Comanche MJ lift includes new front coil springs capable of handling anything! Since we design our coil springs for off road use, there is only a 2" bump stop extension supplied to drastically increase wheel travel. Our coils can be smashed to the bottom and will always come back! No, that doesn't mean they are stiff. The key is using the correct size wire with the correct spring rate to offer the perfect ride and still hold up over time. Unlike many inexpensive kits on the market, our springs are made in the USA! This system also comes with extended sway bar links to maintain the sway bar angle and control body roll. Brake line relocation brackets make the job easy to do at home. New heavy duty lower control arms are supplied to correct alignment as well as axle location. The lower control arms are made from 1-3/4" OD x 1/4" thick wall D.O.M. tubing. The greasable urethane ends are dual fluted to allow for proper lubrication and long term performance. The rear is lifted via a new long add-a-leaf that will hold up without creating a harsh ride. In addition to the add-a-leaf kit, a new greasable extended shackle is supplied to gain additional lift and allow your springs to really flex. Zone shocks are included in the kit that are valved to perform both on and off road.
- UPC: 655624000000
- Brand: ZoneOffRoad
- 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ
- Some one
- New York