Note: Free Shock Boot Covers
- Black Shock Boot Covers, To Protect Shock From Dust and Debris Included Free Of Charge With This Purchase.
- Front coil springs designed to give a full 3" of lift while maintaining an O.E. style ride
- No bump stops are included because our springs are designed for extreme travel.
- Replacement Rear Leaf Springs that will ride great and replace the tired factory XJ springs.
- New rear U-bolts are included with high nuts and washers
- New front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your XJ
- The XJ was produced with different possible rear axles. You will have to identify your rear axle before being able to complete an order. The easiest way to tell the difference is to measure the ID of your rear u-bolts. The Chrysler rear end uses a 3" ID U-Bolt and the Dana 35 rear axle requires a 2.75" ID U-Bolt.
- Though not always required, optional 1" transfer case drop kit (J5006) recommended when using stock driveline.
- Front Lift Height: 3″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Rear Lift Method: Leaf Springs
- Install Time Hrs: 5
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 15″ x 8″
- Back Spacing: 3.5″-4″
- Max Tire Size: 31″ x 10.50″
New front coil springs are supplied that are capable of handling anything! Since we design our coil springs for off road use, there is no need for bump stop extensions. Our coils can be smashed to the bottom and will always come back! No, that doesn't mean they are stiff. The key is using the correct size wire and quality material with the correct spring rate to offer the perfect ride and still hold up over time. The rear is lifted via new Zone Offroad leaf springs. Many hours of development and testing have finally produced a capable spring that we are proud to introduce to our lineup. The new springs are a 5 leaf pack with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design greatly decreases leaf pack internal friction. These springs are designed to give 3" of lift and are also set up to give the max amount of compression travel before the shackle is limited by the rear portion of the body. This allows the springs to flatten out as much as possible, which translates to increased wheel travel. These are designed to flex, but can still hold up and handle your load of gear. Check out the install article published by Four Wheeler Magazine.
- UPC: 368968443193
- Brand: ZoneOffRoad
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- Some one
- New York