Note: FREE SHOCK BOOT COVERS
Featured Technology & Benefits:
- 6" Front leaf springs
- 4" Rear lift blocks
- Rear add-a-leaf
- 4" Steering arm
- Front and rear brake line relocation brackets
- Zinc plated u-bolts with high nuts and washers
- Optional front sway bar shackle links
- Some models may require the transfer case drop kit C5001 listed in the accessories to alleviate driveshaft vibration.
- The front driveshaft may be to be clearanced at the double cardan joint to prevent binding at full droop on some models.
- The front exhuast cross-over pipe may need to be modified to clear the front driveshaft on some modells.
- "Some models came equipped from the factory with a dual front shock setup, with the second set of shocks commonly being referred to as "Auxillary" shocks. If you prefer to retain the Auxillary shocks, you must order the optional Auxillary shocks offered under the Required Vehicle/Kit Selections below. Optional Auxillary shocks are available in both our hydro and nitro shocks."
- Front Lift Height: 6 Inch
- Front Lift Method: Leaf Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 5-6 Inch
- Rear Lift Method: Add-A-Leafs & Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 4
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 15X8
- Back Spacing: 3.5 Inch
Zone Offroad now offers a 6" suspension lift kit for your 1973-87 3/4 ton Chevy or GM truck, Blazer, Jimmy, or Suburban. Many hours of development and testing have finally produced a capable leaf spring that we are proud to introduce to our lineup. These springs are a 5 leaf pack with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design significantly decreases leaf pack internal friction for a smooth and consistent spring rate. This system comes complete with a 4" steering arm to correct the drag link angle. Zone Offroad also addresses the brake lines by providing front and rear brake line relocation brackets. Front and rear yellow zinc plated u-bolts with high nuts and washers are included for both the front rear. The rear of this system is lifted with a 4" lift block and add-a-leaf to achieve 5-6" of rear lift. If your truck came with a front sway bar, Zone Offroad has you covered with a unique shackle sway bar link design listed in the accessories that will fit lifts from 2-6". Choose Zone Offroad for this affordable yet high quality system and have no regrets.
- UPC: 368968444152
- Brand: Zone OffRoad
- 1973-1987 Chevrolet Silverado Suburban 2500 GMC Jimmy Suburban Sierra 2500
- Some one
- New York