Note: FREE SHOCK BOOT COVERS
Featured Technology & Benefits:
- 6" Front leaf springs
- 4" Rear lift blocks
- Rear add-a-leaf
- 4" Steering arm
- Front and rear brake line relocation brackets
- Zinc plated u-bolts with high nuts and washers
- Optional front sway bar shackle links
- Some models may require the transfer case drop kit C5001 listed in the accessories to alleviate driveshaft vibration.
- The front driveshaft may need to be clearanced at the double cardan joint to prevent binding at full droop on some models.
- The front exhaust cross-over pipe may need to be modified to clear the front driveshaft on some models.
- "Some models came equipped from the factory with a dual front shock setup, with the second set of shocks commonly being referred to as "Auxillary" shocks. If you prefer to retain the Auxillary shocks, you must order the optional Auxillary shocks offered under the Required Vehicle/Kit Selections below. Optional Auxillary shocks are available in both our hydro and nitro shocks."
- Front Lift Height: 6″
- Front Lift Method: Leaf Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 5-6″
- Rear Lift Method: Add-A-Leafs & Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 4
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 15X8
- Back Spacing: 3.5″
- Max Tire Size: 37 x 12.50
This system comes complete with a 4" steering arm to yield the factory drag link angle, front and rear brake line relocation brackets, and front and rear yellow zinc plated u-bolts. The front is lifted with 6" leaf springs that utilize a 5-leaf design, anti-friction pads, and center leaf spacer plates, and the rear is lifted with a 4" block and an add-a-leaf. If your truck came with a front sway bar, check out the accessories for a unique shackle sway bar link design that fits lifts from 2-6".
- UPC: 368968444077
- Brand: ZoneOffRoad
- 1973-1987 Chevrolet Silverado Suburban 2500 GMC Jimmy Suburban Sierra 2500
- Some one
- New York