- Smooth Look - No covered wagon style arched bows.
- Quick Installation - Easy clamp-on installation in minutes.
- Adjustable Tension Control - Integrated into the latching system for easy access. Adjusts in seconds to keep the cover tight.
- Works Great When Its Cold - Velcro® affixed to side rails for continuous contact. No cumbersome snaps to freeze, stick, rust or break. No need to stretch the fabric to get the cover closed.
- Quick One Person Operation - No loose parts - Cover completely rolls up and self stores in seconds.
Dress your truck with a durable tonneau that closes without the use of cumbersome snaps, zippers or clips. The TruXedo TruXport seals smooth with a no-hassle Velcro fastening system that runs the length of the rail. And, easy to use tension adjusters provide a fiberglass-like sleek surface in any weather, giving your gas mileage a boost. Say goodbye to the covered wagon look of other tonneausthe TruXport utilizes a system of straight bows that lay flat for a superb flush fit. Plus, these bows are attached to the heavy-duty vinyl tarp for roll-up use of your entire truck bed in less than 30 seconds. Lock it closed for extra securitythe TruXport Tonneau features a latching mechanism that can only be released from underneath; perfect for locking tailgates. Installation takes only 20 minutes, and requires no cutting or drilling.
- 1994-2004 Chevrolet S-10
- 1994-2004 GMC Sonoma
- 1996-2001 Isuzu Hombre
- Some one
- New York