- Three sections unfold and stack on top of each other for easy bed access
- Patented, quick-release clamps secure the frame to the underside of your vihicle bed rails with no drilling
- Thick 24-ounce black vinyl is durable and simulates the look of leather
- Vinyl cover is secured to an aluminum frame for fuss-free operation
- There are no snaps to manipulate, no roll or bundle to lash down or stow, and no cross bars to negotiate
- Corner reinforcement brackets add extra strength and rigidity
- Built-in drainage fittings provide water tight protection
APGs Tri-Fold cover is a solution to modern tonneau covers that are complex and time-consuming to open or close. A thick, tear-resistant black vinyl cover secures over an aluminum sectional frame to eliminate fussy clips, lash down straps, and cross bars that need to be removed. Because the cover and frame fold up together in three sections and stack neatly on top of one other, there are no excess parts to stow. When in the closed position, security for your gear is at the highest level because the black aluminum frame attaches to bed rails with sturdy, patented clamps hidden underneath. The clean design and operation of this tonneau cover put form and function on equally high levels to ensure it works as smoothly as it looks.