T-Rex 2014-2017 Toyota Tundra X-Metal Series Formed Mesh Main Grille Replacement 1 Pc Black Powder Coated Mild Steel With Black Studs 6719641-BR
- Exclusive X-Metal studs around perimeter of grille frame embedded with X-Metal logo
- Exclusive full formed woven mesh design for an eye-catching 3-dimensional appearance
- Includes patented X-Metal grille logo
- 304 stainless steel/heavy-duty carbon steel construction
- 12-gauge frame
- Matching bumper grille(s) available, if applicable
- Custom grille and body badges available for a unique creation
- Comes with installation instructions
- Limited 3-year warranty on finish
- Limited lifetime structural warranty?
How can a truck be tough with a plastic grille? It cant! Make a bold statement with your rig by putting some real steel out in front. The X-Metal grille from T-Rex is as brash and bold as they come, with an unforgettable look created by a perimeter of X-Metal studs, each bearing the X-Metal logo, on a heavy-duty 12-gauge frame. Its wrapped around exclusive full formed woven mesh for a unique 3-dimensional appearance and topped off with the patented X-Metal grille logo.
The X-Metal grille is derived from advanced CAD engineering and design, followed by rigorous testing for fit, finish, and durability. Its produced using state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, like a custom jig for laser cutting materials, precision TIG welding, and meticulous assembly and quality control. The completed carbon steel product is then finished in durable Sinister Black powder coating, while the completed 304 stainless steel product is electro-polished to a gleaming finish.
Installed as an insert that replaces the center part of the factory grille while retaining the grille shell, the X-Metal grille comes with hardware and instructions. Matching bumper grille(s) are available, if applicable, as well as custom grille and fender badges to complete the transformation to extreme machine. The X-Metal grille carries a limited 3-year warranty against finish defects and a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.