Features & Benefits:
- Levels The Front With The Rear Of The Vehicle.
- Fits 2 And 4 Door Models.
- Easy Bolt-on Installation.
- Cv Axles Do Not Bind At Full Extension
- Increased Ground Clearance.
- Does Not Fit Bronco Sport Models.
- Does Fit Wildtrack, First Edition, Or Any Model With Sasquatch Package
- Will Fit Models With Sasquatch Package. Will Not Fit Wildtrack Or First Edition Submodels
- Not Recommended For Base Models
- This Is A Complete 2” Lift Kit For The 2021-2022 Ford Bronco With Sasquatch Package
- Front And Rear Strut Spacers And Front Preload Rings
- Detailed Instruction Manual Walking You Step-by-step Through The Leveling Kit Installation Procedures Suitable For Do-it-yourselfers (Diy) Or Professional Installation
- The Best Customer Service And Technical Help In The Industry
Tire & Wheel Info:
- Tire: 35x12.50R17
- Offset (MM):0 to +20
- Models With Oe Crash Bars Can Clear 35 X 12.5 Tires.
- Models Without Oe Crash Bars From Stock Can Clear 37 X 12.5 Tires.
Important Disclaimer: The Provided Tire/wheel Fitments Are Approximate. Actual Dimensions Of A Given Tire Size Can Vary Considerably From One Brand To Another. Manufacturers' Wheel Offset And Backspacing Measurement Points Are Not Always Consistent. Backspacing Greatly Impacts Tire-to-fender Clearance When Turning. Wheel Width And Backspacing Influence Whether The Tires Protrude Past The Fenders, And To What Extent. Considering These Important Factors, We Recommend That You Fit-check Your Tire/wheel Selection Prior To Purchasing.
Superlift’s 2” Lift System for 2021-2022 Ford Bronco with the Sasquatch Package is an affordable solution for adding larger tires and increasing ground clearance. This kit does not require new control arms and extension travel is controlled preventing CV bind. Front lift is achieved with strut spacers and an aluminum preload ring. Rear lift is achieved via strut spacer.
Like all Superlift kits, this 2” Kit for the Ford Bronco with Sasquatch Package comes with a Limited Lifetime warranty and the best customer service in the industry.
- 2021-2022 Ford Bronco
- Some one
- New York