- Made in the USA
- Front and Rear Dual Rate Coils
- Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Replacement Rear Upper Control Arms
- Available with shock relocation brackets or FOX 2.0 Shocks
- Adds clearance for 37 inch �+ tires
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Simple and super easy installation
- Dual Rate Coil maximize extension travel without inch œunseating inch �
- Increased Ground Clearance
- OE Like Ride Quality
- Adjustable Front Track Bar centers the axle
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy
- Compatible with factory stabilitrac and anti-skid control features (No Problems or irritating dash lights)
What is this:
- This is a complete 4" Lift Kit for the 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator JT including Rubicon
- Provides 4 inch � lift height
- Includes related drop brackets, rear coils and rear Superlift shocks
- Dual rate front and rear coils, adjustable front track bar, front and rear sway bar links, bump stops, rear upper control arms, brake line brackets, carrier bearing spacer, and either shock relocation brackets or FOX 2.0 shocks.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the leveling kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
4 inch Lift Kit inch “ 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator, including the Rubicon featuring Dual Rate Coils with or without Fox Shocks
Superlifts all-new Dual Rate Coil Springs 4 inch lift kits for the 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator JT is the first 4 inch lift kit on the market with replacement dual rate coil springs that are location specific. Through specialized testing, Superlifts engineers determined that the same coil spring rate cannot be used side to side. These new dual rate coil springs will provide excellent ride quality on-road while allowing more extension for off-road use. These new dual rate coils will also provide an even stance and long lasting durability.
Superlifts all new Dual Rate coil springs will give your Jeep Gladiator the ride, stance, and durability it desires. Each Dual rate coil features a transition of two rate ranges that give you that ultimate ride on pavement with the flexibility and durability of off-road performance.
To complement these new dual rate Gladiator coil springs, the kit also includes front adjustable track bar, shock extension brackets or Fox Shocks, compression stop spacers, and extended sway bar links. The Fox Shocks or shock brackets allows the maximum amount of extension travel without drive shaft bind and the compression stop spacers prevent tire rub during full compression.
- Some one
- New York