- Replacement Front coil springs improve ride quality while rear blocks maintain load capacity
- Radius Arm drops maintain proper caster
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
- Pitman arm relieves drag link angle to prevent bump steer/wandering
- Front and rear shock extensions.
- Backed by our limited lifetime warranty
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Easily returned to stock
- Does not fit Power Wagon Models
- Does not fit models with factory air suspension
Installation & Notes:
- Installation time: 7 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
What is this:
- This is a complete suspension lift kit for the 2019-2022 Ram 2500 4WD inch “ diesel engine
- Provides 3.5 inch � lift height
- Front lift includes 3.5 inch � coil springs, radius arms drop brackets, track bar bracket, pitman arm, sway bar correction, bump stops, brake line brackets, shock extensions, and all required hardware
- Rear lift includes a 2 inch � coil spacers, shock extensions, track bar relocation bracket, sway bar links, and all required hardware.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
Superlifts 3.5 Inch Lift kit for the 2019-2022 Dodge Ram 2500 with radius arms drop brackets use the factory radius arms to help locate the axle front-to-rear while allowing to maintain proper caster. Superlift Suspension intentionally over-builds our suspension kits to be the best. Our uniquely engineered design adds strength and durability and has bonus features that others do not offer.
This kit includes rear coil spacers, radius arm drops, front and rear shock extensions. All required parts are included to make sure your Ram 2500 HD handles and performs just like a stock truck!
- 2019-2022 Ram 2500
- Some one
- New York