- Made in the USA
- 5100 Series Bilstein
- Dual Seamless Cylinders
- High Pressure Gas Charged monotube body cylinder
- Brushed Silver Zinc Finish
- Simple and super easy installation
- High Pressure Gas Charged
- Dissipates Heat
- Eliminates Fade
- Maximum Dampening
- Cylinder valving
- Stronger than a single OEM steering Stabilizer
- Does Not fit the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models
- Will not Fit Stock Height and requires at least 1.5 inches of suspension lift for adequate clearance
What is this:
- This is complete replacement Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit with 5100 Series Bilstein for the 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL and 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator JT
- Bilstein Cylinders have a gas pressure for maximum dampening
- Pair of Bilstein 5100 series steering stabilizer cylinders, brackets, and bushings
- Detailed instruction manual with step by step installation procedures for those do-it-yourself (DIY) or professional installers
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry
Installation & Notes:
- Installation time: 1-3 hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5
Superlifts new inline Dual Steering Stabilizer kit include dual premium Bilstein gas cylinders, plus all required mounting hardware. Each cylinder seamless monotube design body contains a patented piston design, and a high-pressure gas charge to quickly dissipate heat and virtually eliminate fade. Cylinder valving is tailored to meet the demands of heavier tires/wheels and aggressive terrain.
Each cylinder features a brushed, silver zinc finish, and includes a black dust boot. This is a replace dual steering stabilizer for the Wrangler and Gladiator OEM single stabilizer.
A Steering Stabilizer is basically a shock absorber for your steering system. It allows unrestricted gradual movement but resists sudden shock. Stabilizers also combat other forces that induce tire shimmy, such as larger/heavier tires and wheels, and slack in your suspension and steering systems that occur from normal wear.
Most vehicles are factory equipped with a stabilizer, yet like most factory shock absorbers, they are barely adequate and have a limited service life. Look for signs of oil leakage where the shaft meets the cylinder body.
- 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator JT
- 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 4 Door
- Some one
- New York