Note: Must Have 3" or greater lift height. The Track Bar will contact center bracket under compression if less than 3" of lift.
- 2.0" impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Installation time: 1-3 hours
- Difficulty level: 1 of 5
Superlift Dual Steering Stabilizer with FOX 2.0 cylinders for the 2014-2022 Ram 2500 and 2013-2022 3500 4WD is the perfect solution for steering wobble or bump steer caused by running larger tires and wheels. The FOX 2.0 has a heat-reducing aluminum body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Smooth Body shock is an Internal Floating Piston (IFP) which separates shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies with a competitive price for a winning combination.
- 2014-2022 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2013-2022 Dodge Ram 3500
- Some one
- New York