NOTE: This suspension kit WILL NOT WORK with any late model GM Truck or SUV equipped with MAGNERIDE from GM.Do not use with trucks equipped with electronic shocks
- Superlift's heavy-duty Upper Control Arms (UCA) are engineered for superior strength and durability with die-formed high tensile solid steel rod material for precision fitment.
- UCA solid rod design is reinforced with gussets at the bump-stop position and at the sturdy ball joint cup.
- CNC machined ball joint socket and bushing eye ring for a precise fit.
- UCA's include pre-installed MOOG ball joints and bushings
- ZERO cutting of the rear crossmember
- CNC machined billet Aluminum differential drop brackets to maintain proper CV axle angles (2WD models do not utilize the differential components)
- CNC formed belly skid pan protects the differential from on and off-road hazards
- Laser cut & precision conformed top strut mount strut spacers add lift height
- Rear lift is achieved with Block & U-Bolt Kit
- Requires NO modification to the stock exhaust
- A simple and Super-EZ bolt-on installation
- Front OE "splash shield" is able to be maintained
- Adds clearance for 33" diameter tires without fender trimming
- Comes complete with Superlift or Bilstein shocks for the rear
- This is the 3.5 inch � lift kit for the 2014-2019 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD with Factory Aluminum or Stamp Steel Control Arms.
- The 3.5 inch � Lift achieves a level stance and clearance for 33 inch � diameter tires. Clearance without trimming inch ¦ it can be done and done right. Its a simple and Super-EZ bolt-on installation
- The upper control arms include per-installed MOOG ball joints and bushings
- Laser cut and precision formed top strut mount strut spacers add the front lift height while the rear lift is achieved with a block and ubolt kit
- Upper control arms with MOOG bushings and ball joints already pressed in. Strut spacers, differential spacers, axle skid plate, rear block kit, Superlift or Bilstein rear shocks, and all hardware specific for the 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierr
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- 2007-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Legacy
- 2007-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Limited
- Some one
- New York