- Do not use with trucks equipped with electronic shocks
- This suspension kit WILL NOT WORK with any late model GM Truck or SUV equipped with MAGNERIDE from GM
- FOX Coil-overs and rear shock offer best in class ride quality and performance.
- Superlift's heavy-duty, Forged Aluminum upper control arms (UCA) are engineered for superior strength and durability with modern look.
- UCA's include pre-installed ball joints and bushings
- ZERO cutting of the rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets to maintain proper CV axle angles (2WD models do not utilize the differential components)
- CNC formed belly skid pan protects the differential from on and off-road hazards
- Rear lift is achieved with Block & U-Bolt Kit
- Requires NO modification to the stock exhaust
- A simple and Super-EZ bolt-on installation
- Front OE "splash shield" is able to be maintained
- Adds clearance for 33" diameter tires without fender trimming
What is this?
- This is the 3.5” lift kit for the 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 with Factory Aluminum or Stamp Steel Control Arms
- The 3.5” Lift achieves a level stance and clearance for 33” diameter tires. Clearance without trimming… it can be done and done right. It’s a simple and Super-EZ bolt-on installation
- The forged aluminum upper control arms include per-installed ball joints and bushings
- FOX Coil-overs and FOX rear shocks, forged aluminum upper control arms with bushings and ball joints already pressed in, differential spacers, axle skid plate, rear block kit, all hardware specific for the 14-18 Chevrolet Silverado or GM
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
The distinctive design of the Superlift 3.5” Lift Kit utilizes high-quality components plus impressive features like: ZERO cutting or trimming of the crossmembers, keeping your factory splash guard, or running factory wheels without wheel spacers, and truly retaining the OEM caster and camber alignment specifications to name a few.
- 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Legacy
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Limited
- Some one
- New York