- Exact configuration varies by application
- Machined aluminum, steel or urethane-lined spacer for durability and a quiet ride
- Machined steel shock extensions for full suspension travel
- New bumpstop and bumpstop extensions for proper suspension travel
- Modest height increase for leveling, tire clearance
- Lifetime Warranty
Strut Spacer Leveling Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your truck's front end for a new winch or plow, or simply level out its ride stance. Construction of spacers varies with application.
Henderson NV is smack in the middle of a lot of off-roading activity. That's where ReadyLIFT® is based, in order to be close to their customers and their needs. About 12 years ago, ReadyLIFT founder and CEO Scott Poncher realized that there was a market for people who wanted to lift their trucks only a few inches, not the six inches or more that most lift kits were set up to do. A few inches were enough to make the truck's stance level (instead of drooped down in front, as seems to be common today), or to accommodate slightly larger wheels and tires. There was no option for these customers that didn't raise the truck more than necessary, was easy to install and reasonably priced. And so ReadyLIFT was born to bring a line of reasonably-priced, but still highly-engineered and well-made moderate-rise lift kits to market.
- Some one
- New York