- Use of Auto 4 Hi feature not recommended. Not compatible with rear mono-leaf springs.
- 4” (4” + 2”) kit yields 6” of total lift with factory 2” lift and ReadyLIFT’s 4” lift
- Delivers clearance for increased aftermarket tire sizes - up to 35x12.50 on 6-inch kit on 9" wide wheels with 0 offsets with no trimming -18 offset will require minor trimming.
- The proprietary lower strut clamshell design maintains factory geometry and retains the use of the factory strut.
- 3/16-inch-thick steel plate cross members and skid plate.
- Anti-torsion boxed and gusseted plate steel differential drop brackets.
- Includes ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty.
- 44-32420 4" Lift Kit - Recommended max tire with no trimming: 20x9 0 offset - 35x12.50 tire. *Max with trimming: 20x10 -18 offset - 35x12.50 or 325/60R20 *Trimming requirements for larger than recommended wheel/tire include front valance, front felt liner edge, rear felt liner edge and front rear well edge mud flap.
- Tire Size Note: ReadyLIFT wheel and tire fitment recommendations are typically based on Wheel Pros wheels and Nitto tires. Due to product differences among tire manufacturers, tire specifications and dimensions including, but limited to, overall diameter, rolling diameter, tread width, aspect ratio, lug pattern, sidewall construction and inflation pressure, will vary meaningfully by tire and wheel manufacturer. Every tire and wheel combination should be test fit prior to installation. Consult your local installer to learn more about the right tire fitment for your application.
- Ride Quality Note: When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality. When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 10-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires. This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness. The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant. Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience.
- Passenger Knuckle
- Driver Fabricated Block
- Pass. Fabricated Block
- Rear Brake Line Bracket
- Rear ABS Bracket
- CV Axle Spacer
- Rear Shock Extensions
- Rear Shock Extension Washers
- Hardware pack
Lifted truck customers are in the market for trucks that can handle tough terrain. Look no further than ReadyLIFT's new Leveling and Big Lift Kits engineered exclusively for the 2022-2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 ZR2 and GMC Sierra 1500 AT4X trucks. These two top-of-the-line kits provide an impressive lift, allowing for greater clearance and enhanced off-roading capabilities. But what sets ReadyLIFT apart from the competition? It’s our relentless focus on ride quality combined with our strict adherence to quality standards and dedication to customer satisfaction. With ReadyLIFT, you don't just get a lift kit, you get peace of mind that your vehicle will excite and delight your senses (just don’t taste it).
Leveraging one of our top-selling application designs for the AT4 and TrailBoss 1500 trucks, our engineers adapted the quality and features into the all-new AT4X and ZR2. Forget squeaks, rattles, and vibrations; these lift kits ensure superior performance with smooth rides over all terrain. Designed to provide more ground clearance and increased flexibility on the street or trail, the big lift kits utilize boxed steel front/rear cross members and a full-width front skid plate constructed of thick 3/16" plate steel. New 1/4-inch boxed plate steel differential drop brackets feature a double gusset and boxed center rib to take the abuse of front differential torsional twisting on the big kits.
Our Big lift kits feature heavy-duty angled and offset top mount strut extensions that realign the struts to optimize shock performance and minimize wear. A specially designed lower mount strut pre-load spacer offers the added benefit of a slight increase in spring rate to better manage unsprung mass resulting from the larger wheels and tires finding their way onto this newly lifted truck. To lift the rear, new fabricated steel rear blocks with integrated bump stop landings are added as well as new rear shock extensions to retain the factory performance shocks.
With thousands of engineering and development hours and more awesome features than we could possibly mention, these are the best lift kits available on 2022-2023 GM 1500 ZR2/ZT4X trucks!
- 2022-2023 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2022-2023 GMC Sierra 1500
- Some one
- New York