Note: (2” SST Kit does NOT fit Sasquatch Package equipped vehicles Badlands Wildtraks First Edition)
Key Features & Benefits:
- CNC Machined Aircraft-grade 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Front and Rear Spacers
- High-Grade hardware to accompany the quality components
- Factory ride and handling
- 100% bolt-on
- The best 2” Lift Kit for the all-new Ford Bronco!
- 2" lift kit for non-sasquatch or factor lifted Ford Broncos.
- Not for use on Sasquatch Package equipped vehicles including Badlands, Wildtrak, First Edition.
- CNC-machined aircraft-grade billet aluminum top mount spacers.
- Direct bolt-on installation - no modifications required.
- 305/70R on 17x8.5 +18 Offset
- (MAX WITH TRIMMING) - Tire: 35" x 12.5" Wheel: 9" wide 0 offset
When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality. When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 8-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires. This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness. The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant. Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience.
- 2 front strut spacers
- 2 rear strut spacers
- Hardware Pack
ReadyLIFT is excited to announce the industry’s best 2” Lift Kit for the all-new Ford Bronco! The new Bronco is the most popular multi-purpose vehicle introduced in over a decade and ReadyLIFT has been busy developing exciting new suspension systems that improve the overall look and ride quality of the Bronco. The 69-21200 2” SST Lift Kit for the new Ford Bronco featuring billet spacers. Billet spacers are designed to achieve the maximum height without creating a ball joint or tie rod bind when the suspension is cycling throughout the entire range of travel. ReadyLIFT's Leveling Kit features an easy, 100% bolt-on installation process giving your 2021-up Ford Bronco an improved, aggressive stance. lifting your vehicle to give you increased ground clearance to run larger tires while eliminating the nose-down factory look. Helps give your vehicle a more aggressive stance over the factory sasquatch equipped vehicles, leaving others wanting more. Each kit features front and rear billet Aluminum strut spacers to resist the elements, CNC machined for a precise fit.
Recommended tire sizes include 305/70R17 on 17 x 8.5 +18 offset. The maximum tire with trimming is 35" x 12.5" and wheel size of 9" wide and 0 offset.
- 2021-2022 FORD BRONCO
- Some one
- New York