NOTE: This kit is NOT compatible with Air Ride Adaptive Suspension or LS, LT, SLE, SLT, Escalade, Escalade ESV.
- Bolt-on installation – no modifications required
- Includes ReadyLIFT tubular control arms with corrected ball joint pivot angles, heavy-duty 1-ton ball joints and our proprietary Terrain Control Technology (TCT) maintenance-free non-bonded pivot bushings.
- Heavy-duty, laser-cut steel construction top mount strut extensions.
- Includes rear spring pre-load spacer which helps slightly increase spring rate.
- Includes important suspension sensor wire brackets to eliminate the possibility of straining the factory sensor wires.
- Allows for up to a 285/60-20 tire with no trimming. 295/60-20 with trimming, on a +12 offset wheel.
- Includes our ReadyLIFT ReadyGuard Powertrain warranty.
- Kit is compatible with Premier, High Country, AT4, and Denali models or models equipped with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Front Strut Spacer, Front Upper Control Arms, Rear Preload Spacer, Rear Strut Spacer, Magnetic Ride Control Relocation Bracket, Magnetic Ride Control Relocation Bracket - Passenger, Brake Pad Sensor Relocation Bracket, Hardware Pack
- 285/60R20 +12
- 295/60R20 on a +12 offset with trimming
Tire Size Note: ReadyLIFT wheel and tire fitment recommendations are typically based on Wheel Pros wheels and Nitto tires. Due to product differences among tire manufacturers, tire specifications and dimensions including, but limited to, overall diameter, rolling diameter, tread width, aspect ratio, lug pattern, sidewall construction and inflation pressure, will vary meaningfully by tire and wheel manufacturer. Every tire and wheel combination should be test fit prior to installation. Consult your local installer to learn more about the right tire fitment for your application.
Ride Quality Note: When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality. When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 10-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires. This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness. The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant. Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience.
ReadyLIFT® is now shipping a premium-grade lift solution for the all-new 2021-2022 GM 1500 SUVs with (2WD/4WD) Magnetic Ride Control. Our new 69-31301 3” Smart Suspension Technology (SST) Lift Kit is engineered specifically for the new Chevy Tahoe, Suburban and GMC Yukon vehicles compatible with Premier, High Country, AT4, and Denali models or models equipped with Magnetic Ride Control.¬¬ ReadyLIFT 69-31301 has been engineered to provide three inches of lift height overstock, without over-lifting. Three inches of lift is perfect for installing a plus-1 or plus-2 larger tire and wheel combination without sacrificing the plush factory ride and handling of these new GM SUVs. Enjoy increased ground clearance with a much taller stance. Take comfort in knowing our engineers thought of everything when they developed this lift kit for full-size GM SUVs. The new 69-31301 3” SST Lift Kit for new GM SUVs equipped with Magnetic Ride Control is the highest-quality, best-engineered bolt-on lift system you can install on a new GM SUV. The kit includes our popular ReadyLIFT tubular control arms with corrected ball joint cup angles, heavy-duty one-ton ball joints, and maintenance-free non-bonded TCT pivot bushings that ensure proper suspension geometry and functionality. The front lift is achieved with new heavy-duty steel top mount front strut extensions, while the rear is lifted with fabricated steel top mount spacers and CNC-machined billet Aluminum rear coil spring pre-load spacers. The rear pre-load spacers serve the GM SUV’s well by adding just a touch of rear spring rate, ideal for preventing rear sag when the vehicle is loaded down or carrying many occupants. This new kit checks all the boxes. We even include new relocation brackets to allow for slack on critical suspension sensor wires.
New 3" SST lift kit for 2021-up GM SUVs with Magnetic Ride Control.
Part 69-31301 is the ideal bolt-on, with no modifications-required lift solution to achieve a substantially taller stance, all while maintaining the factory ride and handling experience. With this new SST lift kit, you can run up to a 285/60-20 tire on a 9″ wheel with +12 offset wheel with no trimming. A 295/60-20 on +12 offset can be installed with trimming.
- 2021-2022 Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500
- Some one
- New York