- 2020-2021 JEEP JT GLADIATOR SST LIFT KIT.
- 2.5in. FRONT 2.0in. REAR.
- Allows for up to 37x12.50 tires on Rubicon and 35" tires on Sport/Overland.
- Bolt-on installation - includes everything you need to lift your Jeep Gladiator.
- Front/Rear heavy-duty coil spring spacer kit - Proven on the Rubicon Trail.
- NOTE: Not compatible with Mojave Edition
- Rubicon models: Max wheel 10" wide -18 with a 37" tire.Overland/Sport models: Max wheel 10" wide 0 with a 35" tire.
- Note: Larger tire sizes and wheel offsets may be achieved if the vehicle has the factory removable front bumper wings or aftermarket stubby bumper.
- When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality. When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 8-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires. This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness. The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant. Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience.
ReadyLIFT offers a great mild lift solution for the 2020-2021 JT Gladiator. For those who want a simple, economical, quality lift system that retains the factory ride and handling while providing 2.5" of lift, our 69-6025 SST lift kit is the perfect choice. Like our extremely popular Jeep JL SST lift kits, the 69-6025 SST lift kit features front/rear laser cut 1/4-wall tube coil spring spacers providing 2.5" of lift in front and 2.0" of lift in the rear. This simple yet extremely effective lift kit allows you to retain the factory shocks and springs while including new bump stop extensions to control articulation extremes. The 69-6025 SST lift kit works perfectly on Rubicon and non-Rubicon models (Sport, Overland, etc) and has been tested in harshest off-road and rock crawling environments of the famed Rubicon Trail.
Rubicon models: Max wheel 10" wide -18 with a 37" tire.Overland/Sport models: Max wheel 10" wide 0 with a 35" tire.
- 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT
- Some one
- New York