NOTE: Not recommended for TREMOR editions.
- For use on 2020-2022 4WD Ford Super Duty
- 2.5" Coil Spring Front Lift Kit With (4) Falcon 1.1 Monotube Shocks
- Allows for up to 35" tall tires
- With minor trimming fit up to 37" tall tires
- Diesel Trucks Only
- 37 is possible but may require trimming.
- Tire Size Note: ReadyLIFT wheel and tire fitment recommendations are typically based on Wheel Pros wheels and Nitto tires. Due to product differences among tire manufacturers, tire specifications and dimensions including, but limited to, overall diameter, rolling diameter, tread width, aspect ratio, lug pattern, sidewall construction and inflation pressure, will vary meaningfully by tire and wheel manufacturer. Every tire and wheel combination should be test fit prior to installation. Consult your local installer to learn more about the right tire fitment for your application.
- Ride Quality Note: When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality. When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 10-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires. This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness. The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant. Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience.
- 2.5" lift front coil springs
- Sway bar spacers
- Brake line extensions
- Front track bar relocation bracket
- 4-Falcon 1.1 Monotube shocks
ReadyLIFT Suspension offers a 2.5" Lift Coil Spring Front Leveling Kit engineered exclusively to fit 2020-2022 MY Ford Super Duty F250/F350/F450 4WD diesel trucks. Our premium kit 46-20253 includes front and rear Falcon 1.1 Monotube series shocks with our popular front track bar relocation bracket. A front coil spring leveling kit is a superior alternative for lifting the front of your truck. The coil spring system allows for increased tire sizes and widths along with providing improved ground clearance and a more commanding view of the road.
The coil spring leveling kit delivers a great ride and handling performance and allows for 35” tall tires! The key ingredients to improving your ride are the new specially engineered coil springs teamed with Falcon 1.1 Monotube series shocks and a track bar relocation bracket with the 46-20253! This combination is more than just a leveling kit. This is a performance and ride-enhancing kit. ReadyLIFT is confident you will be amazed at how well it rides and performs both on and off-road.
The ReadyLIFT 2.5" Coil Spring Front leveling kit system for 2020-2022 Ford Super Duty F250/F350/F450 trucks also included model-specific brake line extension brackets, our time-tested bump stop extension brackets, and new front sway bar frame mount extension brackets to keep the factory sway bar where is supposed to be. If you want a rugged, leveled stance and a smooth but controlled ride, then you want the new Coil Spring Leveling Kit System. Your truck will thank you!
- 2020-2022 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- 2020-2022 Ford F-450 Super Duty
- 2020-2022 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- Some one
- New York