- 2019-2021 GMC Denali 1500 leveling kit designed specifically to work with Adaptive Ride Control.
- Includes important ARC repositioning bracket for the upper control arm so that ARC performs perfectly once leveled.
- Denali trucks can accept a maximum tire size of 33x11.50-20 on 20x9 0 offset. Some minor trimming may be necessary depending on tire tread design.
- 2 - CNC machined billet aluminum lower strut extensions with new hardware and new brackets for the ARC arm mounting point on the control arm.
ReadyLIFT offers owners of the all-new 2019-2021 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 a great leveling solution that works with Denali's standard Adaptive Ride Control (ARC). GM's proprietary Adaptive Ride Control uses suspension leverage points to actively adjust shock valving during driving to enhance the ride and handling characteristics of Sierra Denali trucks. Our engineers have taken our popular 2"" leveling kit for the new 2019-2021 GM trucks and added a new lever bracket that mounts to the factory upper control arm. This allows the new 2019 GMC Sierra Denali to benefit from a ReadyLIFT leveled stance while not compromising ARC suspension performance. 66-3922 - 2"" Leveling Kit - 2019-2021 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 with ARC In addition to new upper control arm lever arm relocating brackets, this new leveling kit includes our popular CNC-machined aircraft-grade billet Aluminum lower strut spacers featuring the proper taper to eliminate shock shaft wiper seal wear and new mounting hardware. Upgrading to larger tires and wheels on the new 2019-2021 GMC trucks can be somewhat restrictive due to the factory wheel well opening design. However with our new 66-3922 2"" leveling kit, the Denali trucks can accept a maximum tire size of 33x11.50-20 on 20x9 0 offset. Some minor trimming may be necessary depending on tire tread design.
- 2019-2021 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
- Some one
- New York