- The perfect 2018-2022 Expedition mild lift solution for standard shock or CCD equipped vehicles providing a great looking stance with a slight rake.
- Made in USA.
- Includes CNC-machined aircraft-grade billet 6061-T6 Aluminum front strut extensions and heavy-duty fabricated steel rear coil spring spacers.
- Includes CCD harness brackets.
- Allows for up to a 35" tire on factory wheels or near factory offset wheels. (285/75-18 or 285/65-20) on vehicles without auto running boards. Smaller diameter tire will be required on Power Deployable Running Boards.
- Maintains the factory ride, handling, and suspension geometry.
- (2) CNC machined billet aluminum front strut extensions with hardware.
- (2) Fabricated steel rear coil spring spacers with hardware.
- (2) CCD brackets.
285/75-18 or 285/65-20 max with standard non-automatic running boards and OE wheels or OE wheel offset. 33" max with Automatic Power Deployable Running Boards.
Tire Size Note: ReadyLIFT wheel and tire fitment recommendations are typically based on Wheel Pros wheels and Nitto tires. Due to product differences among tire manufacturers, tire specifications and dimensions including, but limited to, overall diameter, rolling diameter, tread width, aspect ratio, lug pattern, sidewall construction and inflation pressure, will vary meaningfully by tire and wheel manufacturer. Every tire and wheel combination should be test fit prior to installation. Consult your local installer to learn more about the right tire fitment for your application.
Ride Quality Note: When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality. When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 10-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires. This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness. The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant. Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience.
The ReadyLIFT 69-2831 SST lift Kit leverages the components from our original 69-2830 3" SST Lift Kit combined with all-new steel brackets and hardware necessary for lift kit compatibility with the factory optional electronic CCD shocks on some Expedition models.
SST Lift Kit 69-2831 will work with standard shock and CCD shock vehicles so now ALL Expeditions can enjoy the benefits of a robust 3" lift while maintaining full systems compliance. This bolt-on lift kit provides the perfect lift solution to achieve a mild lifted stance while still maintaining important SUV rake. Kit 69-2831 provides 3" of front lift and 2" of rear lift and can easily allow for up to a 35 inch tall tire (285/75-18 or 285/65-20) as shown with factory wheels (without factory auto running boards, aka Power Deployable Running Boards). For models with factory electronic shocks (also called CCD), this kit includes the necessary brackets to complete the installation while retaining full use of the electronic shocks.
The 69-2831 SST Lift kit includes CNC-machined billet 6061-T6 Aluminum front strut extensions fabricated plate steel rear spring spacers and front CCD wiring harness brackets. This combination provides a fantastic mild lifted stance that compliments the form and function of the 2018-2022 Expedition.
- 2018-2022 Ford Expedition
- Some one
- New York