- This kit is specifically designed to give you a quality lift and rugged off road strength while maintaining the factory ride on the street.
- Offers easy, bolt-on installation - no structural modifications required and the vehicle can be returned to stock This is a no cut, no bend, no fold, no hammer, and no weld design!
- Sport/Sahara - maximum recommended wheel and tire for Sport/Sahara is 35"-12.5" tire on 0 offset with 9" or 10" wide wheel.
- Maintains the factory shock ensure OEM ride and handling qualities and minimizes added roll center common on taller lift kits
ReadyLIFT announces a brand new line of affordable yet capable Coil Spring Lift Kits for the all-new 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Sport and Sahara. Using a decade's worth of engineering science derived from our popular JK & JL SST lift kits, our R&D team created two new versatile custom linear coil spring lift kits featuring increased spring rate. This revised spring rate translates to a much improved overall ride on the street while preventing the Jeep JL from settling or sagging with the added weight of heavy bumpers, winches and other off-road related accessories. The 69-6835 Coil Spring Lift Kit provides 3.5 inches of front lift and 3.0 inches of rear lift on Sahara and Sport models (non-Rubicon) with clearance for up to 35'' tires. The 69-6835 (Sport/Sahara) kits feature four hot wound linear springs with increased spring rates and a durable powder coat finish for care free corrosion protection on or off road. These springs don't just maintain the factory ride - they improve the ride and handling! Kits include CNC-bent laser cut steel shock extensions for both the front and rear and utilize an offset design to retain the factory shocks at an ideal angle for lifted situations and preserve factory ride quality. Our two all-new Coil Spring Lift Kits go beyond the basics and includes longer sway bar end links as well as custom-tailored bump stop extensions. These new bump stop extensions are an essential component when lifting the new Jeep JL. Each bump stop extension is size-specific for Rubicon or Sport/Sahara to maximize wheel travel.
- 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
- Some one
- New York