NOTE: Not for use on trucks that are factory pre-lifted/leveled or that have the ""off-road package"". Check factory height prior to ordering or installing. Trucks with more than 22"" of wheel hub to fender lip height may require less lift.
- 2015-20 FORD F-150 2WD/4WD
- Max Lift 2.25"" - Max Tire Diameter 35""
- Front Leveling Kit
- Crafted from CNC Machined billet aluminum
- Offset design engineered specifically for 2015-UP F150 2wd/4wd Trucks
- 35"" Maximum tire diameter (with trimming)
- 33x11.50 for no rub & no trimming on a 9"" wide wheel with +25 offset
- 35x11.50 for no rub on a 9"" wide wheel with +25 offset (will require minor trimming)
- 18"" - 285/75R18
- 20"" - 295/60R20
- 22"" - 285/55R22
- One pair of CNC machined billet aluminum offset leveling front spacers with hardware.
NOTE: Not for use on trucks that are factory pre-lifted/leveled or that have the ""off-road package"". To ensure proper leveling kit fitment, using a plumb bob line (for a clean vertical) to measure from the center of the wheel hub to the bottom edge of the fender at the 12 oclock position while the wheels are pointing straight forward. If this measurement is greater than 22"" then the truck already has some factory front lift compared to a base truck. For distances measuring greater than 22"" as described above, #66-2215 IS NOT the correct kit. For distances measuring greater than 22"" as described above, #66-2215 IS NOT the correct kit. Use #66-2052 1.5 Leveling Kit to ensure proper front lift height and suspension geometry. Incorrectly using 66-2215 on a truck with 22"" distance may result in UCA suspension component interference and/or excessive ball joint wear.
This ReadyLIFT CNC-machined billet Aluminum Leveling Kit is designed specifically for the new 2015-2020 Ford F-150 trucks. The strut positioning is different on 2015-UP trucks requiring the development of a new front lift system to lift the front of this application. This Leveling Kit Front provides 2.25"" of lift via strut extension Smart Suspension Technology For 2015-2020 Ford F-150 trucks.
- 2015-2020 Ford F-150
- Some one
- New York