- Reduces vibrations from larger wheels and tires.
- Improves steering response and feel.
- Includes two Bilstein 5100 series steering stabilizers.
- Works on stock, leveled or lifted Super Duty and Ram HD trucks.
- Ram HD requires a minimum 5.75" backspace wheel for proper clearance (kit not compatible with factory wheels).
- Easy to install - no permanent modifications.
- All-new 2013-2022 Dodge/Ram HD dual steering stabilizer kit includes.
- ReadyLIFT application-specific axle mounting bracket and two Bilstein 5100 series steering stabilizers.
- Easy to install - no modifications required.
- Requires 5.75" backspace or less wheels - cannot be used with stock wheels.
- Axle side mounting bracket with hardware.
- Two Bilstein 5100 Steering Stabilizers.
Tire Size Note: ReadyLIFT wheel and tire fitment recommendations are typically based on Wheel Pros wheels and Nitto tires. Due to product differences among tire manufacturers, tire specifications and dimensions including, but limited to, overall diameter, rolling diameter, tread width, aspect ratio, lug pattern, sidewall construction and inflation pressure, will vary meaningfully by tire and wheel manufacturer. Every tire and wheel combination should be test fit prior to installation. Consult your local installer to learn more about the right tire fitment for your application.
Ride Quality Note: When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality. When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 10-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires. This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness. The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant. Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience.
ReadyLIFT® is excited to announce that we now offer dual steering stabilizer kits with Bilstein 5100 series steering stabilizers and our proprietary heavy-duty mounting system engineered specifically for 2013-22 Dodge/Ram 2500/3500 HD 4WD trucks.
When installing larger wheels and tires on leveled or lifted HD trucks, the factory steering can often suffer from having to manage the additional weight when turning. Our new 77-1320 (Ram) dual steering stabilizer kits have been engineered specifically to not only improve your truck's steering responsiveness and feel, but make it perform better than stock.
Each kit contains an application-specific axle mounting bracket designed for optimal clearances, heavy-duty strength, and of course, great looks as you expect from ReadyLIFT. Each kit includes a pair of the street and trail-proven Bilstein 5100 series steering stabilizers with dust boots. Installation is easy and requires no permanent vehicle modifications.
If you are looking for a superior solution to improve the steering feel and performance of your Dodge/Ram HD 4WD truck, look no further.
- 2013-2022 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 HD
- Some one
- New York