- 2007-2021 Tundra 3 inch SST Lift Kit
- Max Lift: 3.0"F/2.0"R - Max Tire Dia: 35"
- 2007-2021 2WD/4WD ALL -TRD, SR5, Rock Warrior
- Not for use on 2015-2020 Tundra TRD Pro w/ Bilstein or Fox TRD Pro shocks
- Includes Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- 35" Maximum tire diameter
- 35x11.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +25 offset
- 18" - 285/75R18
- 20" - 295/65R20
- 22" - 285/55R22
- Precison crafted upper strut extensions designed to position the strut in the same mounting angle position.
- Kit includes differential drop brackets which lowers the differential on 4WD models. This keeps the near factory CV angle specifications that Toyota built into these great trucks.
- Includes new sway bar drop down spacers.
- Skid Plate Spacers provided to adjust the skid plate down when using differential drop brackets.
- E-coated finish on the strut extensions, rear blocks and u-bolts will last as long as your Toyota.
- Model-specific rear blocks are designed FOR the Toyota Tundra. These are not universal blocks.
NOTE: Not for use on 2015-21 Tundra TRD Pro w/ Bilstein or Fox TRD Pro shocks
NOTE: It is ReadyLIFT's position that our objective is to provide a product that levels the vehicle. Through on-going research, we have discovered that Toyota trucks have a unique pattern of being manufactured and sold with varying degrees of rear to front rake. It appears that many Toyota trucks are not the same height or possess the same rake as the same stock truck sitting next to it. Our research has determined there can be as much as 1.0" difference in rake and ride height from truck to truck. TRD-equipped trucks often have less rake compared to a non-TRD truck. Measurements on some customer's trucks have revealed as much as 1.0" difference in the factory front end.
ReadyLIFT Suspension has used proven technological engineering methods to produce a 3" SST Suspension Lift System (P/N 69-5276) for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra / TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior trucks featuring a 2.0" Rear Block. The 3" intermediate Smart Suspension Technology system fits all 2007-2021 Toyota Tundras / TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior (Crew Max, Double Cab, Standard Cab), including both 2WD and 4WD models, particularly the TRD model trucks. In some cases, TRD Tundra trucks have less factory rake than non-TRD models. On some TRD model trucks, a one inch rear block is not enough rear lift to level the rear with the front after installing the 3.0" front strut extension. This tapered 2.0" rear block included in the 69-5276 kit will give most TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior trucks approximately a one-half inch rear rake. This kit provides the owner with the opportunity to upgrade to larger wheel and tire combinations up to 35" in diameter while retaining the great stock ride and handling characteristics.
This is a complete suspension lift kit that includes a powder coated steel strut extension, front differential drop spacers, sway bar spacers, skid plate spacers, and 2" rear lift block. The SST strut extension and diff drop bracket have been designed to provide 3" of front suspension lift while retaining the OEM safe suspension geometry. Unlike other kits, the ReadyLIFT 3" suspension system requires no cutting or strut spring pre-loading and installs quickly and safely using the provided heavy-duty hardware. Quality step-by-step instructions are provided with every kit. Our 69-5276 SST Lift Kit for the Toyota Tundra TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior will get rid of that "stink bug" stance while lifting the truck both front and rear and retaining your factory ride. Toyota pickups are built around quality and ReadyLIFT has designed this 3" & 2" lift system to retain the quality ride and handling that you expect from a Toyota.
- 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
- Some one
- New York