- ReadyLIFT-Bilstein 8125 Performance Coil-Over Upgrade
- For use with ReadyLIFT 6"" and 8"" Lift Kits (excludes TRD Pro).
- Exclusive design featuring Eibach ERO coil springs and customized shock valving
- Includes ReadyLIFT top mounting brackets to properly and safely install into Tundra trucks equipped with 6"" and 8"" lift kits.
- Based on Bilstein 8125 monotube design with 3/4"" bearings and ReadyLIFT-specific 90-degree reservoir fittings.
- Includes ReadyLIFT brackets for mounting reservoir canister.
- Two ReadyLIFT/Bilstein 8125 performance coil-over shocks with Eibach springs.
- Includes ReadyLIFT top mount brackets for use with ReadyLIFT 6"" and 8"" lift kits.
- Includes frame mount brackets for securing reservoir canister.
- Includes all necessary hardware and instructions.
ReadyLIFT offers a premium-grade performance coil over shock upgrade kit for 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra trucks with our 6"" and 8"" big lift kits. The new 46-5780 performance Bilstein coil-over shock kit is an exclusive product only available from ReadyLIFT. Based on Bilstein's 8125 series reservoir coil-over shock technology, our engineers worked directly with Bilstein's shock research team to develop performance-minded valving that is ideal for our Tundra big lift kits with large, heavy off-road tires. 46-5780 - Bilstein Reservoir Coil Over Shock Upgrade Kit - 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD - with ReadyLIFT 6"" or 8"" Lift Kits (excludes TRD Pro). It's been worth the wait. Engineering a true performance front coil over shock and spring to work cohesively with our Tundra lift kits takes time. But the wait has been totally worth it once you get a chance to test drive a ReadyLIFT-equipped Tundra with our proprietary 46-5780 upgrade kit. Some of the exciting features of this new program are based off Bilstein's 2.625"" monotube design reservoir coil-overs designed for the most extreme terrain. Each shock features custom valving from over a year of testing by ReadyLIFT and Bilstein engineers. Lower rod ends feature 3/4"" bearings and proprietary high misalignment spacers while ReadyLIFT-specific 90-degree reservoir fittings ensure ideal canister placement and hose fitment. ReadyLIFT and Bilstein included Eibach in this project, tasking the spring giant with developing a specific ERO coil spring just for this application. These springs are unique in the marketplace, featuring a silver powder coat finish with the ReadyLIFT brand name included on the spring. Yes, these shocks are that cool! But how did we get it work with our 6"" and 8"" lift kits? The answer is in the heavy-duty plate steel upper shock mount our engineers designed for the perfect mating of a thoroughbred performance coil over with the most popular Tundra lift kit on the market. These new top mounting brackets are the key to making this exclusive program work. When you combine the best lift kits and the best performance reservoir coil over shocks matched with the best coil over springs, the results are amazing. You just cannot get a better made-in-the-USA performance coil-over that provides unmatched ride quality with the ability to rebuild, if ever required. And they look amazing once installed on these trucks!
- 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
- Some one
- New York