- Adjustable 1.0 inch to 2.0 inch
- 3 settings in 1 part - adjustable spacer
- Jeep Jk Wrangler: Max Lift - 1.5"/ Max Tire Diameter - 33"
- Made in USA
- BILLET ALUMINUM ADJUSTABLE FRONT LEVELING KIT,Ã‚
- 2012-UP vehicles may require driveshaft and exhaust modifications.
- Made in USA.
- 33" Maximum tire diameter
- 33x12.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +6 or 0 offset
- 17" - 33X12.5R17
- 18" - 305/65R18
- 20" - 305/55R20 - 33X12.5R20
- 22" - 33X12.5R22
- One pair of adjustable billet aluminum coil spring spacers. Can be set from 1" of lift to 2" of lift.
The name JEEP is synonymous with rugged outdoor adventure. Few vehicles give the owner the feeling that they can go anywhere they want when behind the wheel of the world's original SUV. Whether your adventures lead to the beach, mountains or any other activities that begin with getting behind the wheel of that new Jeep Wrangler JK, ReadyLIFT has a Jeep JK lift system that will make you look good getting there as well as increasing fenderwell clearance for those necessary off road wheels and tires. Lets face it, a Jeep just doesn't look DONE unless it has aggressive off-road terrain tires. ReadyLIFT's 66-6095 2007-2018 Jeep JK suspension products deliver several lift options. Our new 3-in-1 adjustable height coil spring lift spacers allows you to select the height of front end lift that you want. Machined from 6061-T6 billet Aluminum and featuring a Patent Pending unique design, you choose adjustments from 1", 1.5" or 2" inches of lift to get the look you want. This is the perfect kit for Jeep owners who have installed a front winch or heavy front bumper by helping to bring the front end back up to where it belongs. The ReadyLIFT 66-6095 Jeep Wrangler JK adjustable lift spacers (US Patent 7665743) allow for the installation of up to 33" tall tires and are guaranteed to Maintain Your Factory Ride! The kit comes with machined spacers for the front suspension along with all necessary hardware and instructions.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Some one
- New York