- 2005-2021 TOYOTA TACOMA/PRERUNNER - 2.25in. FRONT LEVELING KIT
- Max Lift 2.25" - Max Tire Diameter 32"
- Includes differential drop spacers and skid plate spacers.
- 33" Maximum tire diameter
- 33x11.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +6 offset
- 17" - 295/70R17
- 18" - 295/65R18
- 20" - 285/60R20
- 22" - 285/50R22
One pair of fabricated steel upper strut extensions with differential drop spacers and skid plate spacers.
ReadyLIFT leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your vehicle level with the rear. Our innovative Smart Strut Technology mounts on top of the strut assembly, eliminating the hassle, time, and danger of compressing springs. ReadyLIFT steel strut extensions will maintain a smooth OEM ride without adding pressure to stock suspension components, guaranteed! The 66-5055 strut extension provides 2.25" of lift which gives clearance to add up to 32" tires to the 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma 2WD & 4WD and PreRunner. Up to 33" tires can be used with some minor trimming of the inner fender panel.