- New Heavy Duty Anti-Wobble Track Bar
- For 2005-16 Super Duty F250/F350/F450 4WD Trucks with 0" to 5" of Front Lift
- Made in USA
- Solves Factory Steering Wobble Issue.
- 1.5" 3/8"-wall DOM tube steel with CNC machined 4140 ends
- Twin-pinch adjuster for on-truck adjustments
- Strongest Solution on the market!
ReadyLIFT has developed a new and improved adjustable heavy-duty front track bars for the 2005=2016 Ford Super Duty 4WD Trucks with 0 to 5 inches of front lift. Our all-new 77-2005 (2005-2016) Super Duty track bar is extremely strong and provides a wide range of solutions to remedy many of the common issues with lifted or leveled F250/F350/F450 4WD trucks.
The 77-2005 track bar is constructed from thick 1.5"-3/8-wall DOM tube steel with CNC-machined 4140 Chromoly ends. On the frame side of the bar we include a threaded forged housing with a maintenance-free heavy-duty bushing that screws into a twin-pinch on-truck adjuster. This design allows you to adjust either ReadYLIFT track bar to the desired length on the vehicle.The 77-2005 track bar for 2005-2016 Super Duty trucks has a CNC-machined 4140 tapered end to receive the factory ball joint. This bar is a great solution to address the "death wobble" frequently found on 2005-2016 trucks.
This exciting new front track bar is engineered to be a direct bolt-on replacement for Super Duty trucks with 0"-5" of lift.For trucks with 6"-8" of lift, these track bars will work when using a track bar relocation bracket which is found in our ReadyLIFT 6.5" and 8" lift kits.
- 2005-2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2005-2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- 2005-2016 Ford F-450 Super Duty
- Some one
- New York