- 2" leveling kit made to fit 2010-2014 Ford F150 Raptor SVT with 35" Tires
- 35" Maximum tire diameter
- 35x12.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +12 offset
- 17" - 35X12.5R17
- 18" - 315/70R18
- 20" - 295/65R20 / 325/60R20
- 22" - 35X12.5R22
- One pair of fabricated steel top mount strut extensions and hardware.
ReadyLIFT Leveling Kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of an F-150 Raptor SVT level with the rear. Our innovative Smart Strut Technology has been developed to work perfectly with the unique Ford Raptor SVT suspension. Ford engineers incorporated a two-piece upper strut mount shim assembly into the shock/suspension design to compensate for the wider wheel and suspension track width. ReadyLIFT designed the 66-2055 Leveling Kit to fit the 2010-2014 Ford Raptor with the concept of retaining full structural use of the factory shim and support system. No other Raptor leveling kit on the market does this! The tough Raptor off-road truck doesn't sacrifice suspension strength when using the ReadyLIFT leveling kit system. In fact, the 66-2055 Raptor leveling kit increases ground and tire clearance without a single elemental loss of structural support or strength.