- Torsion Key Leveling Kit.
- Max Lift 2.25 in. - Torsion Bar Suspenion Only
- 2004-2012 GM/CHEVY CANYON/ COLORADO
- 2005-2010 HUMMER H3-H3T 4WD
- 32" Maximum tire diameter
- 32x10.50 for no rub on a 8" wide wheel with +12 offset
- 18" - 255/70R18
- 20" - 265/60R20
- Hummer H3 - 35" Max Diameter
- 35x12.50 for no rub on a 8" wide wheel with +25 offset
- One pair of ReadyLIFT torsion bar leveling keys with shock extensions.
ReadyLIFT leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your Colorado, Canyon or Hummer H3 level with the rear. Our torsion keys are designed to grab the "FLAT" of the torsion bar for a tighter, sturdier fit. CNC-machined adjuster bolt pockets and 10.9 grade metric hardware allow for proper bolt seating, ensuring an accurate and safe adjustment. Only ReadyLIFT torsion keys are forged, making them 25% stronger than OEM and primed to last the life of your vehicle. The adjustable 66-3070 torsion key provides 1.5" to 2.5" of lift and gives clearance to add up to 32" tires to the Colorado/Canyon. ReadyLIFT torsion keys are guaranteed never to affect the OEM ride and will not add more pressure on the stock suspension components. ReadyLIFT Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and include all necessary parts, hardware, and detailed installation instructions.