- Max Lift: 2.25"F/1.5"R - Colorado, Canyon, Hummer H3
- For 4WD Torsion Key vehicles only
- 2WD Coil Spring Trucks use 69-3075
- Includes front torsion leveling keys and rear lift shackles.
- Colorado/Canyon - 33" Maximum tire diameter
- 33x10.50 for no rub on a 8" wide wheel with +12 offset
- 18" - 255/70R18
- 20" - 265/60R20
- Hummer H3 - 35" Max Diameter
- 35x12.50 for no rub on a 8" wide wheel with +25 offset
- One pair of ReadyLIFT torsion leveling keys and one pair of rear lift shackles.
ReadyLIFT is proud to offer a SST Lift Kit system for the Chevy Colorado 2WD/4WD (Torsion bar) pickups and Hummer H3. Using ReadyLIFT's popular engineering methods, our research and development team released a true bolt-on, no modifications required, front and rear lift kit system for 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado pickups. The front of this popular truck receives a 2.25" lift in front using the ReadyLIFT adjustable torsion keys. To lift the rear, new rear leaf spring shackles are included which provide a 1.5" lift. This equates to a nice all-around lift suitable for up to 32" tall tires while providing a bit of a rake to towing or hauling. In addition to the highest quality torsion keys and shackles on the market, this kit also contains front and rear shock extensions so you will not have to change your stock shocks.