- Chevy/GMC Tie Rod Reinforcement Kit Strengthens the thin OEM tie rod shaft Ideal for when using Heavy wheels and tires.
- Steel construction. Attaches over the existing tie rod to increase overall impact strength.
- 2000-2010 GM/CHEVY 2500/3500
- GM 1500 CLASSIC 99-07 2WD/4WD
- HUMMER H
ReadyLIFT's 67-3156 Tie Rod Reinforcement Kits are designed to strengthen the slender OEM tie rods. Made from CNC-machined heavy-duty steel construction, these new tie rod reinforcement sleeves greatly increase the strength of the OEM tie rods which can bend or break under force from heavy wheels and tires. Off-roading or aggressive driving with heavy off-road tires can cause damage to the OEM tie rods. The thick walls of the 67-3156 steel sleeves thread onto the existing tie rod and provide support the entire tie rod shaft. Will work with replacement OEM tie rods. Sleeves will work with tie rod ends which have adjustments on the end of tie rod end. If installed properly by following the detailed instructions, no alignment will be necessary upon completion. These ReadyLIFT Tie Rod Reinforcement sleeves are a MUST for any GM truck owner who has heavy off-road wheels and tires.
- 2000-2010 Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 2500 3500 HD
- 2000-2010 Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 1999-2007 Hummer H2
- Some one
- New York