- Premium Forged Torsion Key Leveling Kit.
- Includes shock extensions.
- Max Lift 2.5 in. - Max Tire Dia. 33 in.
- Fits 99-2007 GM 1500 classic 4WD
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade, Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Avalanche 2wd & 4wd - 6-lug
- 88-98 GM 1500 4WD - lifts 1.5 inches.
- 33"" Maximum tire diameter
- 33x11.50 for no rub on a 9"" wide wheel with +12 offset
- 18"" - 295/65R18
- 20"" - 285/60R20
- 22"" - 285/50R22
- ReadyLIFT Forged Torsion Keys
- Front Shock Extensions
- Shock hardware
- Longer torsion key bolts
ReadyLIFT leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of a Cadillac Escalade, Chevy Tahoe, Chevy Suburban, Chevy Avalanche, GMC Yukon, or GMC Yukon XL 2WD/4WD 6-lug level with the rear. Our torsion keys are designed to grab the FLAT of the torsion bar for a tighter, sturdier fit. CNC-machined adjuster bolt pockets and 10.9 grade metric hardware allow for proper bolt seating, ensuring an accurate and safe adjustment. Only ReadyLIFT torsion keys are forged, making them 25% stronger than OEM and primed to last the life of your vehicle.
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500
- 1988-1998 Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade Chevrolet Tahoe Suburban Avalanche GMC Yukon
- Some one
- New York